BPharmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might be helpful for tomorrow's MCBT lecture - 1/8/08

4 posters

Go down

This might be helpful for tomorrow's MCBT lecture - 1/8/08 Empty This might be helpful for tomorrow's MCBT lecture - 1/8/08

Post  e_mah Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:48 pm

Miss Libby Hotham has asked me to remind her to clarify with us on which section of the Pathology that we should emphasize on.
Therefore, I believe it might be helpful if we bring all of the lecture notes ( Ms. Hotham's lectures) since she might want to revisit some of the sections tomorrow.
e_mah
e_mah

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

This might be helpful for tomorrow's MCBT lecture - 1/8/08 Empty Re: This might be helpful for tomorrow's MCBT lecture - 1/8/08

Post  AuroraTsubasa Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:52 pm

Thank you. Will help spread around. Very Happy

AuroraTsubasa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

This might be helpful for tomorrow's MCBT lecture - 1/8/08 Empty Re: This might be helpful for tomorrow's MCBT lecture - 1/8/08

Post  xiaoshan Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:34 pm

Yeah, thanks emah! =)
xiaoshan
xiaoshan
Big Meanie

Number of posts : 72
Facebook : broccoli_cjtan@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:08 pm

e_mah wrote:Miss Libby Hotham has asked me to remind her to clarify with us on which section of the Pathology that we should emphasize on.

Does that translate to...she's giving tips?? *happy* Thanks for the good news Very Happy
Kitsune
Kitsune

Number of posts : 8
Facebook : kitsune_aki@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down